You can read our E-safety Policy on our Statutory Information page here.
Here are some links to useful websites
Some other useful links
Free resources for parents / carers
Help keeping children safe when they are online. The parental guides cover risks posed and actions to keep safe, these guides cover the big four social media platforms your pupils will be currently using (Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat and TikTok).
Visit https://www.onlinesafetyalliance.org/free-resources-for-safer-internet-day-2020/ to download them.
Resources for pupils
The OSA Certificate of Online Safety provides an off-the-shelf solution to ensure that your pupils have fully up to date knowledge of how to stay safe online and how to deal with issues that arise. It also provides you, as DSL, with tangible data that proves your pupils have received and understood such training. Further details on the OSA Certificate of Online Safety can be found at https://www.onlinesafetyalliance.org/osa-certificate/
- Parental Controls - Apple(1.12 MB)
- Parental Controls - 3DS(567 KB)
- Parental Controls - Playstation(454 KB)
- Parental Controls - Switch(813 KB)
- Parental Controls - Wii U(430 KB)
- Parental Controls - XBOX 360(647 KB)
- Parental Controls - XBOX(1.03 MB)
- Parental Controls - XBOX One(679 KB)
- Conversation Starters(248 KB)
- Internet Safety(221 KB)
- E-Safety in the curriculum(190 KB)